How good is your IT trivia? Test your knowledge with these ten questions.
1. What has been around longer than the World Wide Web?
C. Internet Explorer
2. What did the founders of Google originally intend to call the search engine?
3. The original name for Windows was
A. Internet Manager
B. Internet Interface
4. Approximately how many days old is the internet?
5. Approximately what percentage of IT professionals hide their career from friends and family to get out of giving free tech support?
6. What did Bill Gates use to design his house?
A. a Mac
7. What was the first computer mouse made from?
8. What is Cyberphobia the fear of?
B. data loss
9. What do Google and Apple have in common?
A. their devices use the same OS
B. they started in garages
C. they both use the Chrome browser
10. What is the size of the world’s largest external SSD hard drive?
How Did You Go?
Now check your answers!