ZHERO LIMITED DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
Zhero Limited understands the importance of protecting your personal data.
This Privacy Statement sets out how Zhero Limited manages your personal data and applies to the Zhero Limited website.
- What personal data we collect
When you interact with us, we may collect personal data from you. You can choose not to provide personal data when requested. However, if you choose not to, and this is necessary to provide you with our solutions and services or access to our website, we may be unable to do so.
Depending on how you interact with us, personal data we collect may include:
- your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number and other contact information;
- log-in and account information for authentication purposes and account access;
- your marketing preferences;
- demographic data such as your gender, age, country and preferred language;
- data about how you and your PC or device interact with Zhero Limited, including web pages you visit when you use our website and device, connectivity and configuration data.
We do not generally collect sensitive personal data about you, including information relating to your health, religion, political beliefs, race or sexual orientation, except with your consent or unless we are required to do so by law.
If we link other data with your personal data, we will treat that linked data as personal data.
- How we collect personal data
We may collect your personal data in a variety of ways when you interact with us, including when:
- you purchase our solutions and services;
- you create an account with us;
- we process orders and payment transactions;
- we respond to your inquiries and requests;
- there are communications between you and our representatives;
- we obtain feedback from you about our solutions and services;
- we conduct our administrative and business functions;
- you register for our events, workshops and seminars;
- you subscribe to our mailing lists and newsletters;
- we market our solutions and services to you;
- you access and use our website;
- you apply for employment with us.
We may also collect your personal data from third party sources and third parties including public databases, business partners with whom we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and third parties that provide list enhancement or similar services, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Purposes for which we collect and use personal data
We collect and use personal data to:
- send communications to you;
- establish, manage, and maintain our business relationships;
- respond to inquiries and requests;
- develop, provide, and improve our services and solutions;
- inform you about our services and solutions;
- obtain feedback from you on our services and solutions;
- provide you with a more personalised experience when you interact with us;
- conduct administrative and business functions;
- update our records and keep contact details up to date;
- enable you to effectively use and to improve our websites,
- compile website usage statistics;
- enable you to subscribe to newsletters and mailing lists;
- enable you to register for Zhero Limited events, workshops and seminars;
- recruit staff;
- assess the performance of our websites and to improve their operation;
- process and respond to privacy questions, concerns and complaints;
- fulfil legal and contractual obligations.
- Sharing your personal data
We may share your personal data for the purposes above:
- with our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- with business partners, vendors, or contractors to provide requested services or facilitate transactions, including but not limited to processing of orders, assisting with sales-related activities or post-sales support, and providing customer support. Any third parties with whom we share personal data are contractually required to implement appropriate data protection and security measures and are not permitted to use personal data for any purpose other than the purpose for which they are given access;
- in connection with, any joint venture, merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company;
- in response to a request for information by a competent authority in accordance with, or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- where necessary to comply with judicial proceedings, court orders or government orders.
- to protect the rights, property or safety of Zhero Limited, its business partners, you, or others, or as otherwise required by applicable law;
- where you consent to the sharing of your personal data.
Zhero Limited does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- Onward transfers
As a global company, Zhero Limited may transfer your personal data to countries where we do business in connection with the purposes identified above and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Where we transfer your personal data from a location within the European Economic Area (the EEA) or Switzerland to a country outside the EEA or Switzerland and that country does not provide a level of protection for personal data which the European Commission (“Commission”) deems adequate, we adhere to the standard contractual clauses (“SCCs”) approved by the Commission, and applicable data protection laws in the EEA which give you the following rights:
- where Zhero Limited processes your personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time for future processing;
- you may request access to and correction of your personal data which is held by us at any time;
- you may object to the processing of your personal data at any time;
- you may lodge a complaint with a data protection authority if you believe that your rights relating to protection of your personal data have been breached or that your personal data has been compromised;
- where Zhero Limited transfers your personal data to third parties, Zhero Limited requires those third parties to sign agreements which include the SCCs (or other data transfer mechanism approved by the Commission).
- Security of your personal data
Zhero Limited is committed to protecting your personal data from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure by using a combination of physical, administrative and technical safeguards and contractually requiring that third parties to whom we disclose your personal data do the same.
Zhero Limited adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between our website and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
When you submit or post personal data online, you should be aware that the internet is not completely secure. Zhero Limited cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you submit or post online.
- Direct marketing
You can choose whether you wish to receive marketing communications from Zhero Limited by email, SMS, post and phone. Even when you have agreed to this, you may opt out of receiving marketing materials from us at any time and manage your communication preferences by:
- following the unsubscribe instructions included in each marketing email or SMS text message from us;
- sending an email to email@example.com; or
- writing to us at 1 Bouton Place, Waterloo Terrace, London, N1 1TR United Kingdom, including your details and a description of the marketing material you no longer wish to receive from us. We will comply with your request as soon as is reasonably practicable.
- If you opt out of receiving marketing related communications from us, we may still send you administrative messages as part of your ongoing use of our website, solutions or services.
Zhero Limited does not provide your personal data to unaffiliated third parties for direct marketing purposes or sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make personal data commercially available to any third party.
- How you can access, correct, update, block or delete your personal data
If you wish to access, correct, update, block, or delete personal data that we hold about you, please write to us using the contact details set out at the end of this Privacy Statement. We will respond within a reasonable period and at the latest within 30 days of the date of your request.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- enabling you to sign in;
- authenticating you;
- keeping track of information you have provided to us;
- improving your browsing experience;
- customising our interactions with you;
- storing and managing your preferences and settings;
- compiling statistical data;
- analysing the performance and usability of our websites;
- measuring website traffic patterns;
- determining which areas of our websites have been visited.
These technologies collect information that your browser sends to our website including your browser type, information about your IP address (a unique identifier assigned to your computer or device which allows your PC or device to communicate over the Internet), together with the date, time and duration of your visit, the pages you view and the links you click.
Our site may also contain web beacons or similar technologies from third party analytics providers, through which they collect information about your online activities across our website to help us compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of marketing campaigns or other business operations.
- Links to third party websites and applications
Our website may contain links to sites and applications operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party site or application and we are not responsible for any third party content or privacy statements. Your use of such sites and applications is subject to the relevant third party privacy statements.
- Retaining your personal data
We retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, or to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, or enforce agreements. Depending on the purpose, retention periods will vary. The criteria we use to determine retention periods include whether:
- we are under a legal, contractual or other obligation to retain personal data including pursuant to data retention laws, as part of an investigation or for litigation purposes;
- personal data is needed to provide our solutions and services business including performance improvement and to maintain accurate business and financial records;
- there are automated means to enable you to access and delete your personal data at any time. We will generally retain personal data for a shorter period of time, where this is not the case;
- the personal data is sensitive personal data in which event we will generally retain this for a shorter period of time;
- you have consented to us retaining your personal data for a longer retention period, in which case, we will retain personal data in line with your consent.
- Changes to our Privacy Statement
- Acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the Zhero Limited site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- How to contact us
If you have any questions about how your personal data is handled by Zhero Limited, you have a privacy concern or you wish to make a complaint, please contact our Data Protection Officer as follows:
Phone: +44 20 7183 0234
Post: Zhero Limited
Data Protection Officer
1 Bouton Place